Some of the highlights for various social networks:
• January 2016: Snapchat rolled out its on-demand Geofilter.
• May 2016: Facebook extended dynamic ads to Instagram and shut down FBX, and Twitter changed the way it counts 140 characters for tweets.
• September 2016: Snapchat became Snap Inc. and announced its first physical product: Spectacles.
• February 2017: LinkedIn announced new engagement insights to boost marketing performance.
To see the entire year in review, check out the full infographic by tapping or clicking on the image:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead