This week's 'Skim is a Facebook fiesta: the social network declares war on Snapchat with the global rollout of Stories on its flagship app, dives further into politics and fundraising with new features; LinkedIn revamps with a trending topics section; Google's YouTube defends itself after big brands pull the platform from their advertising strategy; all about the best times to publish on LinkedIn; Facebook advertising benchmarks for 18 industries; and much more...
Skim to stay up to speed!
1. Facebook brings Stories to its flagship mobile app
The social network has brought Stories—the feature it unashamedly copied from Snapchat—to its flagship mobile app. While the social media company originally had expanded the feature to Instagram and Messenger, this is the first time it's included within the Facebook app itself.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]