You know from the adjective that it's probably not good, but what exactly is "dirty data"?
Dirty data comes at a cost to companies; but, if you're not a data scientist, how do you even diagnose that you have a problem?
The infographic outlines how the less tech-savvy among us can diagnose dirty data (and avoid it) across six areas.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty