You know from the adjective that it's probably not good, but what exactly is "dirty data"?
Dirty data comes at a cost to companies; but, if you're not a data scientist, how do you even diagnose that you have a problem?
The infographic outlines how the less tech-savvy among us can diagnose dirty data (and avoid it) across six areas.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]