You know from the adjective that it's probably not good, but what exactly is "dirty data"?
Dirty data comes at a cost to companies; but, if you're not a data scientist, how do you even diagnose that you have a problem?
The infographic outlines how the less tech-savvy among us can diagnose dirty data (and avoid it) across six areas.
Get started with cleaning up your data with this infographic. Just click or tap to view a larger version:
Continue reading "The Nitty-Gritty of Dirty Data [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]