You know from the adjective that it's probably not good, but what exactly is "dirty data"?
Dirty data comes at a cost to companies; but, if you're not a data scientist, how do you even diagnose that you have a problem?
The infographic outlines how the less tech-savvy among us can diagnose dirty data (and avoid it) across six areas.
Get started with cleaning up your data with this infographic. Just click or tap to view a larger version:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]