You know from the adjective that it's probably not good, but what exactly is "dirty data"?
Dirty data comes at a cost to companies; but, if you're not a data scientist, how do you even diagnose that you have a problem?
The infographic outlines how the less tech-savvy among us can diagnose dirty data (and avoid it) across six areas.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together