In this week's 'Skim: Facebook looks to give parents more control with new teen messaging app; Instagram seems to win out over Snapchat for small business needs; Facebook, WhatsApp revamp photo features, filters, and albums; the only social listening tool that can dive into Reddit; why Facebook's mid-roll video ads are underwhelming; top social media trends for B2B; and much more...
Skim for your breakdown of all the latest social media news!
1. Facebook reportedly working on new teen messaging app
Website The Information reveals that Facebook is working to develop a messaging app that will enable parents to monitor who their children are in contact with.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things