The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2017 of 5,710 marketers from around the world; 67% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, and 33% work for B2B-focused firms.
Some 94% of respondents say they use Facebook as part of their marketing efforts.
Also, 68% use Twitter; 56%, LinkedIn; 54%, Instagram; 45%, YouTube; 30%, Pinterest; and 7%, Snapchat.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?