The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2017 of 5,710 marketers from around the world; 67% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, and 33% work for B2B-focused firms.
Some 94% of respondents say they use Facebook as part of their marketing efforts.
Also, 68% use Twitter; 56%, LinkedIn; 54%, Instagram; 45%, YouTube; 30%, Pinterest; and 7%, Snapchat.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)