The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2017 of 5,710 marketers from around the world; 67% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, and 33% work for B2B-focused firms.
Some 94% of respondents say they use Facebook as part of their marketing efforts.
Also, 68% use Twitter; 56%, LinkedIn; 54%, Instagram; 45%, YouTube; 30%, Pinterest; and 7%, Snapchat.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect