Chatbots are everywhere these days. Sometimes you may not even know that you're chatting with one. So what does that mean for customer service agents—and for customers?
According to an infographic produced by Aspect Software based mainly on the company's 2017 Agent Experience Survey, the customer service solution most preferred by customers is an agent-chatbot combo.
That way, chatbots can handle the easy questions that customers want quick answers to, leaving agents available for the more difficult questions.
What's more, by focusing on the complex questions, 79% of agents believe they will improve their skills, and 72% say they will feel like they are making a bigger impact in the company, says the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)