Chatbots are everywhere these days. Sometimes you may not even know that you're chatting with one. So what does that mean for customer service agents—and for customers?
According to an infographic produced by Aspect Software based mainly on the company's 2017 Agent Experience Survey, the customer service solution most preferred by customers is an agent-chatbot combo.
That way, chatbots can handle the easy questions that customers want quick answers to, leaving agents available for the more difficult questions.
What's more, by focusing on the complex questions, 79% of agents believe they will improve their skills, and 72% say they will feel like they are making a bigger impact in the company, says the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust