Chatbots are everywhere these days. Sometimes you may not even know that you're chatting with one. So what does that mean for customer service agents—and for customers?
According to an infographic produced by Aspect Software based mainly on the company's 2017 Agent Experience Survey, the customer service solution most preferred by customers is an agent-chatbot combo.
That way, chatbots can handle the easy questions that customers want quick answers to, leaving agents available for the more difficult questions.
What's more, by focusing on the complex questions, 79% of agents believe they will improve their skills, and 72% say they will feel like they are making a bigger impact in the company, says the infographic.
What's the right agent-chatbot ratio for your brand? Check out the infographic to see how you can incorporate both to give customers what they want:
Continue reading "Customer Service Agents and Chatbots: A Beautiful Relationship [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]