Newsflash: marketers feel overwhelmed. According to a study by Emma, only 12% of marketers say they always meet work expectations.
The email marketing company also learned the following about marketers:
• A whopping 64% don't have enough the time or personnel to do the kind of marketing they would like.
• They suffer from conflicting priorities, with nearly 50% reporting they feel more pressure to meet internal (organizational) goals than audience expectations.
• Nearly 40% say they wish they could do more targeted marketing.
For highlights from the report and tips on how to overcome marketers' challenges, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
General Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- No, ChatGPT Won't Make Marketing and Search Irrelevant (At Least for Now)
- What Cloud Outages Mean for Your Business [Infographic]
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency