In this week's 'Skim: LinkedIn's powerful new insights tool that helps brands understand their website visitors; WhatsApp intensifies messaging wars with a rumored business chat app, reaches significant new milestone against Snapchat and readies for monetization; why Facebook's new Groups for Pages could help your brand; consumers explain exactly what they want from chatbots; the indispensable 2017 social media cheat sheet; and much more...
Skim to stay on top of your social media game!
1. New LinkedIn tool tells companies who's visiting their websites
LinkedIn just upped its insights game. It can now tell you a lot about visitors coming to your company's website. The B2B-focused social network launched LinkedIn Website Demographics in its Campaign Manager platform, a new feature that gives marketers in-depth data into the backgrounds, professions, and more of LinkedIn members that visit businesses' sites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things