The good news: Four out of five marketing influencers (81%) describe their SEO strategy as successful, and SEO is 85% more likely to drive website traffic to your site than PPC (pay per click) advertising.
The bad news: That doesn't mean that SEO is easy. Getting a high ranking in search results, generating traffic, and determining ROI are three barriers that SEO marketers face.
Today's infographic by SEO experts Octos provides statistics about SEO and how it works.
For instance, only 34% of brands use exclusively in-house resources to manage SEO, the graphic shows, while the other 66% either outsource or have hybrid processes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing