We've posted before about ad targeting on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter. Now the folks at influencer marketing platform Izea are back to explain ad targeting on everyone's favorite B2B social media platform: LinkedIn.
The infographic starts by explaining the different ad types on LinkedIn: Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and text ads.
It goes on to explain how to target by the basics, such as location, company name, job function, years of experience, any one of 17 industries plus a lot of subcategories, and more.
You can also target people in particular LinkedIn groups, or people in a specific list of contacts that you import.
To see the full scoop on LinkedIn ads, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]
- How to Identify What Advertising Strategy Is Best for Your Business: Rebecca Bugger on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Interactive Ad Campaigns to Generate Leads
- Five Ways Digital Attribution Can Improve ROAS for CTV/OTT Advertising