Marketers using video in their marketing mix will want to make sure their YouTube ads are targeted to the right audiences as well.
- TrueView in-stream ads: These ads play before, during, or after other videos, and viewers can skip the ad after five seconds.
- TrueView video discovery ads: The ad appears next to a related video.
- Bumper ads: The ads are shorter than six seconds and cannot be skipped.
Once you determine your type of ad, you can target by demographics, geographics, devices, languages, and more.
Check out the infographic for all the details on YouTube ad targeting:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising:
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show