In this week's 'Skim: Facebook ramps up its war on LinkedIn with new ZipRecruiter integration, tests out facial recognition to recover user accounts; Instagram introduces an interactive way for brands and users to poll via Stories; dating app Bumble adds a feature for professional networking and mentorship; Facebook's Messenger Lite takes on the American market (and why it will succeed); e-commerce platform Shopify makes it a cinch for users to buy products directly on Instagram; how to use Facebook Ads to monetize your email list; and much more...
Skim to stay on top of it all!
1. Facebook takes another shot at LinkedIn—with ZipRecruiter job integration
Facebook continues to take swipes at more professional-focused LinkedIn. This time, the social network is partnering with ZipRecruiter, a platform that aggregates job listings and lets users post across traditional job boards and sites (including LinkedIn) to integrate its listings on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]