This week: Snapchat's feature that will transform how people use the app and how businesses will be discovered; LinkedIn's upgrade of its Sales Navigator, and what it means for marketing and sales; which social network just surpassed Netflix for online video viewing; Twitter's new bookmarking feature to help users stay organized; how and why to use two-person Instagram Live Stories; Taylor Swift to launch her own social app; how social media could improve teenager self-esteem; more...
Skim to stay in tip-top social media shape!
1. Snapchat's Context Cards will transform the way people use the app
Snapchat introduced Context Cards, a new feature that enables users to swipe up on Stories and Snaps with its generic venue-specific geofilters to retrieve detailed information about a specific location—whether a restaurant, bar, hotel, or county fair.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy