This week: LinkedIn's new tool helps measure your competition's growth; Facebook's quiet journey to becoming an enterprise software giant, plus its new admin controls for Groups; why Twitter's thanking email and push notifications for its pending profitability; five cool ways to get creative with LinkedIn video; why users will soon be able to see who your Facebook page is targeting and how much you're spending on ads; how to tell whether your social media strategy is working; more...
Skim to save time!
1. LinkedIn's new peer benchmarking tool can help brands stay on top of the competition
LinkedIn unveiled a brand new peer benchmarking feature that gives LinkedIn Premium Business, Sales Navigator, and Talent Solutions subscribers access to three new key insights:
- Total employee count
- Employee distribution and headcount growth by function
- Total job openings
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations