This week: LinkedIn's new tool helps measure your competition's growth; Facebook's quiet journey to becoming an enterprise software giant, plus its new admin controls for Groups; why Twitter's thanking email and push notifications for its pending profitability; five cool ways to get creative with LinkedIn video; why users will soon be able to see who your Facebook page is targeting and how much you're spending on ads; how to tell whether your social media strategy is working; more...
Skim to save time!
1. LinkedIn's new peer benchmarking tool can help brands stay on top of the competition
LinkedIn unveiled a brand new peer benchmarking feature that gives LinkedIn Premium Business, Sales Navigator, and Talent Solutions subscribers access to three new key insights:
- Total employee count
- Employee distribution and headcount growth by function
- Total job openings
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]