Brands are employing marketing agencies to help with a wide range of social media efforts, including content creation, monitoring, strategy, and campaign analysis, according to recent research from Simply Measured.
The report was based on data from nearly 1,000 social media marketing professionals who work for agencies.
Some 85% of respondents say they help clients with social media content creation, 80% help with social media monitoring, 78% with strategy, and 75% with campaign analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things