Brands are employing marketing agencies to help with a wide range of social media efforts, including content creation, monitoring, strategy, and campaign analysis, according to recent research from Simply Measured.
The report was based on data from nearly 1,000 social media marketing professionals who work for agencies.
Some 85% of respondents say they help clients with social media content creation, 80% help with social media monitoring, 78% with strategy, and 75% with campaign analysis.
Some 61% of social media marketers at agencies say measuring ROI is among their biggest challenges; 36% say tying social to business goals is a major challenge; 30% say securing enough budget is a major challenge.
Some 98% of social media marketers at agencies say they use Facebook for clients; 87% use Instagram; 83%, Twitter; 70%, YouTube; and 64%, LinkedIn.
About the research: The report was based on data from nearly 1,000 social media marketing professionals who work for agencies.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Power Up Your B2B Marketing Efforts With Influencer Marketing and Private Communities | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy