This week's 'Skim: WhatsApp officially unveils business account features, hints at standalone app for brands; Facebook redefines how it calculates organic reach (what that means for your business); how Instagram just reinvented the hashtag; Twitter just made tweetstorms official with reveal of "threads," calls expanded character limit a huge win for engagement; what to expect of Pinterest's soon-to-come self-serve analytics tool; and much more...
Skim to catch up on this week's big news!
1. WhatsApp officially unveils business account features
The Facebook-owned messaging platform details the differences between verified and confirmed business accounts in a new FAQ on its website, and officially mentions WhatsApp Business, its standalone mobile app for brands with business accounts to manage communications with consumers on the platform.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)