Marketers understand the importance of making it easy for customers and prospects to find contact information. Websites often have prominent "contact us" sections, chat opportunities that pop up in a corner of the screen, and promises of quick response times.
But some marketers may be overlooking one contact channel: the phone. Despite the belief that customers don't want to talk or don't have time to call, offering a click-to-call option is a useful way to help customers reach your business.
And the technology is more trackable than it's ever been, with call data merged into CRM systems and click-to-call analytics helping marketers track, record, and optimize inbound calls.
In fact, in 2016, global click-to-call revenue was estimated at $7.41 billion, and that figure is expected to grow to $13.70 by 2020.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together