Marketers understand the importance of making it easy for customers and prospects to find contact information. Websites often have prominent "contact us" sections, chat opportunities that pop up in a corner of the screen, and promises of quick response times.
But some marketers may be overlooking one contact channel: the phone. Despite the belief that customers don't want to talk or don't have time to call, offering a click-to-call option is a useful way to help customers reach your business.
And the technology is more trackable than it's ever been, with call data merged into CRM systems and click-to-call analytics helping marketers track, record, and optimize inbound calls.
In fact, in 2016, global click-to-call revenue was estimated at $7.41 billion, and that figure is expected to grow to $13.70 by 2020.
That's according to an infographic created by the team at M2 On Hold, which explains how marketers can use click-to-call technology and what benefits it can bring to the customer experience—and your revenue.
Check out the graphic to learn more:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]