We all know mobile is gaining momentum, and it's not going to slow down anytime soon.
• Make sure videos are mobile-friendly.
• More broadly, make sure your website is mobile-friendly. (If your audiences use mobile devices—and they probably do—this should be your first priority.)
• Capitalize on social media.
• Explore augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) options to enhance customer experiences.
• If you're running video ads, use mobile native video advertising.
• Ensure making payments on mobile is easy to do.
• Consider QR codes to streamline user experience.
Ready to refine your mobile strategy? Check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation