We all know mobile is gaining momentum, and it's not going to slow down anytime soon.
• Make sure videos are mobile-friendly.
• More broadly, make sure your website is mobile-friendly. (If your audiences use mobile devices—and they probably do—this should be your first priority.)
• Capitalize on social media.
• Explore augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) options to enhance customer experiences.
• If you're running video ads, use mobile native video advertising.
• Ensure making payments on mobile is easy to do.
• Consider QR codes to streamline user experience.
Ready to refine your mobile strategy? Check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Mobile Marketing: 2018 Statistics and Tips for Small Businesses [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever
- The Most Effective Marketing Tactics for Driving App Installs
- Text Marketing: 2020's Digital Disruptor