We all know mobile is gaining momentum, and it's not going to slow down anytime soon.
So what can marketers do to make sure their websites stay up-to-date with the latest mobile trends? This infographic by film editing simplifiers Filmora has the following tips:
• Make sure videos are mobile-friendly.
• More broadly, make sure your website is mobile-friendly. (If your audiences use mobile devices—and they probably do—this should be your first priority.)
• Capitalize on social media.
• Explore augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) options to enhance customer experiences.
• If you're running video ads, use mobile native video advertising.
• Ensure making payments on mobile is easy to do.
• Consider QR codes to streamline user experience.
Ready to refine your mobile strategy? Check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work