We all know mobile is gaining momentum, and it's not going to slow down anytime soon.
• Make sure videos are mobile-friendly.
• More broadly, make sure your website is mobile-friendly. (If your audiences use mobile devices—and they probably do—this should be your first priority.)
• Capitalize on social media.
• Explore augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) options to enhance customer experiences.
• If you're running video ads, use mobile native video advertising.
• Ensure making payments on mobile is easy to do.
• Consider QR codes to streamline user experience.
Ready to refine your mobile strategy? Check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.