In this, the last-ever issue of the 'Skim: Facebook woos business owners with new chat features on Messenger, launches jobs application feature in 40 countries; why Vero, the social media app that's part Facebook, part Pinterest, and part Instagram, is making the news; Snapchat's reviled redesign seems to have pushed downloads of the app way up; Facebook cleans up ad metrics, removes outdated ones; five tips to boost your company's LinkedIn page; and much more...
Read through for your final dose of all the social that's fit to skim!
1. Facebook brings new business chat features to Messenger
Messenger 2.3, an update available in app stores now, brings tools that encourage a deeper level of engagement between brands and consumers on Facebook. The new tools put customization at the forefront, drawing up some new ways for communication between business and customer to operate more smoothly.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy