"How can technology be used effectively to bring us closer to our customers rather than further away?" asks an infographic by digital customer experience platform CUBE.
The infographic explains how to use technology to amplify human connections. And that's no oxymoron: Technology can help distribute a brand's message in an authentic way and connect with customers more efficiently than humans can.
The graphic points out that 91% of consumers say they would reward a brand for authenticity. Yet more and more brands are implementing AI and chatbots. Those two ideas are not mutually exclusive: A company's use of data and automation techniques can help customers get answers and resolutions quicker.
But, the graphic warns, adding technology does not mean removing the human connection altogether. Companies must be thoughtful about how they implement new tools and should always keep the customer experience the first priority.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Small Business Guide to Facebook Chatbots [Infographic]
- Why Customers Leaveâ€”and How You Can Keep Them [Infographic]
- Frenemies: The Battle of Rival Brand Fans on Social Media
- The No-BS Formula for Customer Service That Doubles as Marketing
- Unanswered Calls: The Plague of Paid Search ROI [Infographic]