"How can technology be used effectively to bring us closer to our customers rather than further away?" asks an infographic by digital customer experience platform CUBE.
The infographic explains how to use technology to amplify human connections. And that's no oxymoron: Technology can help distribute a brand's message in an authentic way and connect with customers more efficiently than humans can.
The graphic points out that 91% of consumers say they would reward a brand for authenticity. Yet more and more brands are implementing AI and chatbots. Those two ideas are not mutually exclusive: A company's use of data and automation techniques can help customers get answers and resolutions quicker.
But, the graphic warns, adding technology does not mean removing the human connection altogether. Companies must be thoughtful about how they implement new tools and should always keep the customer experience the first priority.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid
- Identity Marketing: How Can Companies Relate to Customers' Changing Identities?
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)