This year, they've updated the content with new tips and ideas that highlight how the marketers at LinkedIn use their own platform for marketing their company.
The graphic explains how to use various LinkedIn marketing features, including Sponsored Content, Sponsored InMail, and Dynamic Ads.
It also includes answers to questions you likely need to ask yourself:
- What makes an attention-grabbing headline for my Sponsored Content posts?
- How long is too long for caption copy accompanying my LinkedIn ad?
- What is the impact of including statistics in my posts?
- Which types of InMails drive more opens and responses?
- How can I make my Dynamic Ads stand out?
Ready to kick your LinkedIn marketing up a notch? Check out the full guide here or the infographic below. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Power Up Your B2B Marketing Efforts With Influencer Marketing and Private Communities | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy