Your business has customers. Those customers have questions. What's the best way to answer those questions? You can hire humans, you can use chatbots, or you can use a combination of the two solutions.
An infographic by Grazitti Interactive explores the pros and cons of chatbots by illustrating a conversation between two friends about the technology.
Throughout the conversation, one friend explains to the other what a chatbot is, how chatbots work within the marketing framework, how consumers feel about chatbots, and how chatbots can increase profitability.
In addition, the infographic provides a sophistication scale, so you can see how your business ranks in chatbot maturity now as well as assess where you want to strive to be.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)