Your business has customers. Those customers have questions. What's the best way to answer those questions? You can hire humans, you can use chatbots, or you can use a combination of the two solutions.
An infographic by Grazitti Interactive explores the pros and cons of chatbots by illustrating a conversation between two friends about the technology.
Throughout the conversation, one friend explains to the other what a chatbot is, how chatbots work within the marketing framework, how consumers feel about chatbots, and how chatbots can increase profitability.
In addition, the infographic provides a sophistication scale, so you can see how your business ranks in chatbot maturity now as well as assess where you want to strive to be.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment
- Top 10 Loyalty Reward Program Best-Practices