Your business has customers. Those customers have questions. What's the best way to answer those questions? You can hire humans, you can use chatbots, or you can use a combination of the two solutions.
An infographic by Grazitti Interactive explores the pros and cons of chatbots by illustrating a conversation between two friends about the technology.
Throughout the conversation, one friend explains to the other what a chatbot is, how chatbots work within the marketing framework, how consumers feel about chatbots, and how chatbots can increase profitability.
In addition, the infographic provides a sophistication scale, so you can see how your business ranks in chatbot maturity now as well as assess where you want to strive to be.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce