More than 60% of consumers report feeling that chatbots are the way of the future for customer service, and that's great news for businesses.
Soon, researchers predict, up to $0.70 could be saved per transaction via the use of bots, according to an infographic by Comm100, a chatbot provider.
With chatbot use growing, organizations must have a system in place to understand what sort of return they're getting from the technology.
The infographic outlines tools for doing that in five key steps:
- Identify eligible queries
- Calculate the percentage of chat dealing with eligible queries
- Calculate agent time spent on eligible chats
- Estimate the annual cost of handling eligible chats
- Understand how your chatbot stacks up
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Rules for Growing Customer Loyalty Even as Coronavirus Disrupts Supply Chains
- Transparency and Trust: The Key Links Between Data Regulation and Customer Experience
- Top 5 Critical Components of Great Customer Experience
- Five Reasons Companies Ditch Big-Name CRMs (And Go With Startups' Instead)
- How Are Customers Reacting to Your Loyalty Program? Four Issues to Avoid