More than 60% of consumers report feeling that chatbots are the way of the future for customer service, and that's great news for businesses.
Soon, researchers predict, up to $0.70 could be saved per transaction via the use of bots, according to an infographic by Comm100, a chatbot provider.
With chatbot use growing, organizations must have a system in place to understand what sort of return they're getting from the technology.
The infographic outlines tools for doing that in five key steps:
- Identify eligible queries
- Calculate the percentage of chat dealing with eligible queries
- Calculate agent time spent on eligible chats
- Estimate the annual cost of handling eligible chats
- Understand how your chatbot stacks up
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships