Last week we explored many aspects of search. Today, we'll focus on one aspect that's moving from trendy to norm: voice search.
Half of all searches are expected to happen orally by 2020, and 30% of searches will be done without using a screen, according to analysis cited in an infographic by marketing technology consultants Grazitti Interactive.
With increasing use of assistants such as Apple’s Siri, Google’s OK Google, Microsoft’s Cortana, Samsung's Bixby, and Amazon’s Alexa/Echo, many consumers have access to these types of devices—and more people are starting to use them as they discover the convenience of voice search.
But how does voice search affect SEO and SERPs?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different