It's easy to get carried away and overwhelmed with the strategy, ideas, KPIs, schedules, ads, listening, influencers, and all the other pieces that combine to form a social media program.
Take a deep breath.
Today we'll simplify with this checklist from marketing analytics company SEMrush.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences