It's easy to get carried away and overwhelmed with the strategy, ideas, KPIs, schedules, ads, listening, influencers, and all the other pieces that combine to form a social media program.
Take a deep breath.
Today we'll simplify with this checklist from marketing analytics company SEMrush.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Using Social Media's Perpetual Motion for Branding
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy