It's easy to get carried away and overwhelmed with the strategy, ideas, KPIs, schedules, ads, listening, influencers, and all the other pieces that combine to form a social media program.
Take a deep breath.
Today we'll simplify with this checklist from marketing analytics company SEMrush.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]