It's easy to get carried away and overwhelmed with the strategy, ideas, KPIs, schedules, ads, listening, influencers, and all the other pieces that combine to form a social media program.
Take a deep breath.
Today we'll simplify with this checklist from marketing analytics company SEMrush.
In those moments when there is just too much to do, you want to make sure that at least the basics are covered.
The checklist breaks down the tasks that need to be addressed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
Making these items part of your routine will help ensure you never miss a post, you stay up-to-date on current trends, and you are on your way to your target goals.
Check out the checklist here:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]
- How to Make the Most of Influencer Marketing During COVID-19
- The Anatomy of a Popular YouTube Thumbnail Image
- How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]