It's easy to get carried away and overwhelmed with the strategy, ideas, KPIs, schedules, ads, listening, influencers, and all the other pieces that combine to form a social media program.
Take a deep breath.
Today we'll simplify with this checklist from marketing analytics company SEMrush.
In those moments when there is just too much to do, you want to make sure that at least the basics are covered.
The checklist breaks down the tasks that need to be addressed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
Making these items part of your routine will help ensure you never miss a post, you stay up-to-date on current trends, and you are on your way to your target goals.
Check out the checklist here:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening