At this point, your company is probably investing time, money, and other resources into social media, but a key component still missing from most social media marketing efforts is an employee advocacy program.
A couple of infographics from employee advocacy platform EveryoneSocial highlight why that's likely a big shortcoming.
Even though marketers tend to understand the importance and value of employee advocacy, others in the company, including other departments and the C-suite, very well may not.
However, employee advocacy can be invaluable, helping to boost brand visibility, drive quality leads, increase social engagement, reduce advertising costs, improve revenue, even aid in recruitment, and much more.
The stats in the following infographics can help marketers build a case for employee advocacy programs. Check them out:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]