At this point, your company is probably investing time, money, and other resources into social media, but a key component still missing from most social media marketing efforts is an employee advocacy program.
A couple of infographics from employee advocacy platform EveryoneSocial highlight why that's likely a big shortcoming.
Even though marketers tend to understand the importance and value of employee advocacy, others in the company, including other departments and the C-suite, very well may not.
However, employee advocacy can be invaluable, helping to boost brand visibility, drive quality leads, increase social engagement, reduce advertising costs, improve revenue, even aid in recruitment, and much more.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build (and Level Up) Influencer Campaigns
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do