With its 645 million users, LinkedIn is a powerful business social media platform invaluable for networking.
That sounds like a great opportunity for small businesses... But many of today's small businesses never get around to signing up and setting up a LinkedIn profile.
Yet, it takes just a couple of hours to not only create your presence but also launch a strategy for being known, building a reputation, and getting found.
Whether you're looking to build brand awareness or meet other business-minded people, a LinkedIn profile can work wonders.
A comprehensive visual guide from Headway Capital provides helpful tips on how to set up, optimize, and manage a small business account on LinkedIn—everything from how to use LinkedIn, how to set up or claim a company page, how to optimize it for search results, what types of content or posts to share, and how to increase followers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Using Social Listening in Your Content Strategy
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations