With its 645 million users, LinkedIn is a powerful business social media platform invaluable for networking.
That sounds like a great opportunity for small businesses... But many of today's small businesses never get around to signing up and setting up a LinkedIn profile.
Yet, it takes just a couple of hours to not only create your presence but also launch a strategy for being known, building a reputation, and getting found.
Whether you're looking to build brand awareness or meet other business-minded people, a LinkedIn profile can work wonders.
A comprehensive visual guide from Headway Capital provides helpful tips on how to set up, optimize, and manage a small business account on LinkedIn—everything from how to use LinkedIn, how to set up or claim a company page, how to optimize it for search results, what types of content or posts to share, and how to increase followers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Video Marketing Friday Forum
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement