If "be where your customer are" is good advice for marketers—and it most likely is—then social media is a potentially invaluable medium for marketers.
Whether social media is already an integral part of your marketing strategy or you think it's just not right for marketing your business, social media is in constant flux. Therefore, you might need to consider modifying your social media strategy or launching one for the first time ever, depending on the changes and trends in social media.
For example, among various current and upcoming trends, consumers now want location-specific social media content, they want content tailored to their social media activity, they have taken to using ephemeral content, and the members of Gen Z will likely be driving VR and AR adoption.
Continue reading "Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]