If "be where your customer are" is good advice for marketers—and it most likely is—then social media is a potentially invaluable medium for marketers.
Whether social media is already an integral part of your marketing strategy or you think it's just not right for marketing your business, social media is in constant flux. Therefore, you might need to consider modifying your social media strategy or launching one for the first time ever, depending on the changes and trends in social media.
For example, among various current and upcoming trends, consumers now want location-specific social media content, they want content tailored to their social media activity, they have taken to using ephemeral content, and the members of Gen Z will likely be driving VR and AR adoption.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]