If "be where your customer are" is good advice for marketers—and it most likely is—then social media is a potentially invaluable medium for marketers.
Whether social media is already an integral part of your marketing strategy or you think it's just not right for marketing your business, social media is in constant flux. Therefore, you might need to consider modifying your social media strategy or launching one for the first time ever, depending on the changes and trends in social media.
For example, among various current and upcoming trends, consumers now want location-specific social media content, they want content tailored to their social media activity, they have taken to using ephemeral content, and the members of Gen Z will likely be driving VR and AR adoption.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?