Not long ago an experimental undertaking, influencer marketing has rapidly matured, making the transition to the digital marketing mainstream as a go-to strategy.
And 2020 seems destined to be yet another year of consistent growth for influencer marketing as it expands its reach into new industries, social networks, and content formats.
For marketers scaling up their investment in 2020 as well as those initiating their influencer activity just now, it's vital to get an accurate picture of the territory as it stands today.
Below, in the first of two infographics, influencer marketing platform SocialPubli provides an overview of the booming industry of digital content creators.
From influencers' expectations and marketers' perspectives to the social media networks fueling influencer marketing's expansion, the infographic shares useful information for a successful implementation of influencer partnerships in 2020.
It answers a series of questions important to building a solid program, among them the following:
- How does influencer marketing fit into B2B?
- Does B2B influencer marketing actually work?
- How can marketers get company leadership buy-in for influencer marketing?
- How to choose the right influencers for you?
"At its core, influencer marketing for B2B is about partnering with industry experts to add credibility, distribution, and engagement to great brand content," explains TopRank CEO Lee Odden in the Social Media Today post accompanying the B2B influencer marketing infographic.
Whether you're curious about B2C or B2B influencer marketing, check out these two highly useful infographics:
10 Things to Know About Influencer Marketing in 2020
How to Build a B2B Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Eight Steps to Ensure Brand Safety With Influencer Marketing
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers