The social media manager role revolves around managing social media channels on a daily basis, but the work has bled over into other marketing areas as well.
For example, in that social media marketing role you might be asked to create graphics, shoot, and edit videos, and even act the part of data analyst to interpret the metrics across the channels you are managing.
To better understand the career path of the social media manager, the team from Socialinsider has issued a collection of interviews with and insights from top social media professionals.
Consisting of four chapters, Life of a Social Media Manager covers how to become the best social media manager you can be, how to get better at social media content, how to integrate social media into your daily marketing strategy, and how to handle situations in times of crisis.
An infographic based on the book and compiled by easel.ly outlines its four chapter. Check it out:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]