Creating effective content for a business website is a complex endeavor that requires undertaking everything from audience research and competitive analysis to media development and search engine optimization.
To execute across all of those areas, it helps to follow a step-by-step workflow.
That process typically starts with creating a clear value proposition for products/services, and finishes with developing a comprehensive plan for ongoing site updates.
An infographic (below) outlines this systematic approach for creating good website content. Compiled by THAT Agency, it covers 12 key steps which enable marketers to consistently create pieces that both connect with audiences and help achieve business goals.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful