Creating effective content for a business website is a complex endeavor that requires undertaking everything from audience research and competitive analysis to media development and search engine optimization.
To execute across all of those areas, it helps to follow a step-by-step workflow.
That process typically starts with creating a clear value proposition for products/services, and finishes with developing a comprehensive plan for ongoing site updates.
An infographic (below) outlines this systematic approach for creating good website content. Compiled by THAT Agency, it covers 12 key steps which enable marketers to consistently create pieces that both connect with audiences and help achieve business goals.
Check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- How Readability and Word Choice Impact E-Commerce Landing Page Conversion Rates
- Three Tips to Automate Your Content and Campaigns but Not Alienate Customers and Brand Fans
- Content After the Apocalypse
- Secrets From the Most Successful Brands in Influencer Marketing: Lee Odden of TopRank on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]