Consistently generating high-quality leads lies at the heart of an effective B2B marketing strategy, helping to drive revenue and ensure sustained growth.
In fact, some 85% of B2B marketers list lead generation as their primary challenge.
To successfully generate leads, B2B marketers can embrace a wide range of approaches, from working with reliable data partners and using account-based marketing (ABM) to continuously feeding their email marketing engines and investing in automation tools.
An infographic (below) outlines 21 key strategies that can aid B2B marketers with their lead generation efforts. Compiled by SalesIntel, it includes data from various sources and covers everything from content formats to targeting tactics.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Quality Over Quantity in Lead- and Conversion-Scoring
- The Top Tactics for Generating High-Quality B2B Leads
- How to Take a Demand-Generation-Driven Approach to Content Marketing
- The Top Benefits of a Data-Driven B2B Demand Gen Strategy
- B2B Marketers' Biggest Demand Generation Challenges
- Company Profits Squeezed? Here's How B2Bs Can Justify Raising Prices