Consistently generating high-quality leads lies at the heart of an effective B2B marketing strategy, helping to drive revenue and ensure sustained growth.
In fact, some 85% of B2B marketers list lead generation as their primary challenge.
To successfully generate leads, B2B marketers can embrace a wide range of approaches, from working with reliable data partners and using account-based marketing (ABM) to continuously feeding their email marketing engines and investing in automation tools.
An infographic (below) outlines 21 key strategies that can aid B2B marketers with their lead generation efforts. Compiled by SalesIntel, it includes data from various sources and covers everything from content formats to targeting tactics.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- How to Make Thought Leadership a B2B Demand-Gen Dynamo
- How to Build a B2B Lead Gen Webinar
- The Power of a B2B Referral Generation Program | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Save a Leaking Lead Generation Pool