The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many companies to shutter offices and ask their staff to work from home. And though that shift has been hugely disruptive, it may also benefit both businesses and employees in key ways.
Some 65% of workers say they are more productive in a home office than in a normal office, and 67% of employers say remote workers are more productive.
Moreover, working from home can lower stress levels for workers, reduce commuting times and costs, and help the environment.
An infographic (below) from UK firm Computers in the City explores the benefits of remote work and delves into how businesses can ensure employees are healthy, happy, safe, and productive while working from home.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Productivity, Time, and Money: The Benefits of Remote Work [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Three Agile Marketing Tips for the Post-Pandemic Economy
- The 4Ss of Marketing and Why Your Corporate Culture Is Crucial in 2021: LinkedIn's Keith Richey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Resolutions Managers Can Make for 2021 [Infographic]
- What's Next for Remote Work?
- Three Ways to Strengthen the Marketing and Finance Relationship