When it comes to content formats, effectiveness in driving conversions tends to vary depending on the stage of the buyer's journey.
For example, infographics are often great for capturing attention at the top of the funnel but may not resonate at the bottom of the funnel.
On the other hand, technical briefs may be too much for audiences early on but are often highly valued closer to the purchase decision.
An infographic (below) from Spear and Uberflip explores effective content types for each stage of the sales funnel (early, mid, late) and provides tips for connecting with target audiences throughout the buyer's journey.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt