When it comes to content formats, effectiveness in driving conversions tends to vary depending on the stage of the buyer's journey.
For example, infographics are often great for capturing attention at the top of the funnel but may not resonate at the bottom of the funnel.
On the other hand, technical briefs may be too much for audiences early on but are often highly valued closer to the purchase decision.
An infographic (below) from Spear and Uberflip explores effective content types for each stage of the sales funnel (early, mid, late) and provides tips for connecting with target audiences throughout the buyer's journey.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends