The B2B customer journey is often long and complex, involving quite a bit of investigation, research, and analysis on the part of buyers.
Given that, retargeting is often a highly effective strategy, as marketers can engage audiences that have already expressed some interest in their products and services. Retargeting on LinkedIn, in particular, can help boost campaign efficiency for B2B advertisers, since the platform is widely used by professionals.
So, how does retargeting on LinkedIn work?
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions covers the basics, including advice for setting up tags on a website, using rules to define an audience, identifying an objective, and best-practices for website, video, and lead-generation form retargeting.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show