The B2B customer journey is often long and complex, involving quite a bit of investigation, research, and analysis on the part of buyers.
Given that, retargeting is often a highly effective strategy, as marketers can engage audiences that have already expressed some interest in their products and services. Retargeting on LinkedIn, in particular, can help boost campaign efficiency for B2B advertisers, since the platform is widely used by professionals.
So, how does retargeting on LinkedIn work?
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions covers the basics, including advice for setting up tags on a website, using rules to define an audience, identifying an objective, and best-practices for website, video, and lead-generation form retargeting.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]