Are you ready to see lots of maximalism, responsive clutter, and technodystopia in digital design and graphic design next year?
If you aren't, you may want to gear up, since those are some of the key emerging design trends Coastal Creative has identified for 2021.
An infographic (below) explores those and five other design concepts, and provides examples of each.
The piece also more broadly covers how the chaos and disruptions of 2020 may be expressed visually in the year ahead.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Eight Emerging Design Trends for 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt