Most marketers are well aware that search-friendly content can help boost traffic, engagement, conversions, and sales.
However, the nitty-gritty of search engine optimization (SEO) can often be tough to figure out.
How exactly can you develop content that will rank well on SERPs (search engine results pages)?
A recent infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive offers nine key tips for creating SEO-friendly content and includes advice on researching keywords, identifying the right formats, and implementing effective internal links.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Nine Tips for Creating SEO-Friendly Content [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]
- How to Use Google Search Console Insights for Your SEO Strategy
- Marketers' Top SEO Priorities in 2022