Most marketers are well aware that search-friendly content can help boost traffic, engagement, conversions, and sales.
However, the nitty-gritty of search engine optimization (SEO) can often be tough to figure out.
How exactly can you develop content that will rank well on SERPs (search engine results pages)?
A recent infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive offers nine key tips for creating SEO-friendly content and includes advice on researching keywords, identifying the right formats, and implementing effective internal links.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework