Most marketers are well aware that search-friendly content can help boost traffic, engagement, conversions, and sales.
However, the nitty-gritty of search engine optimization (SEO) can often be tough to figure out.
How exactly can you develop content that will rank well on SERPs (search engine results pages)?
A recent infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive offers nine key tips for creating SEO-friendly content and includes advice on researching keywords, identifying the right formats, and implementing effective internal links.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Nine Tips for Creating SEO-Friendly Content [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- One Tip to Improve On-Page SEO: Use More Mini-Infographics (A Guide)
- Five SEO Tactics to Optimize Your Internal-Link Profile
- 25 Must-Know Search Stats for 2021 [Infographic]
- How Mobile and Desktop Search Result Pages Differ [Infographic]
- Four Ways SEO Marketing Changed in 2020—And Where It's Going in 2021