Do you know the difference between the two types of in-stream ads on YouTube?
Or how about where YouTube's bumper ads and video discovery ads appear?
A recent infographic (below) from Unidev provides a cheat sheet to understanding what those various formats are and how they work on the video platform.
The piece also looks at how YouTube ads can help marketers achieve a wide range of goals.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead
- A Beginner's Guide to How Google Ads Work
- Global Ad Trends: TV Media Costs Have Jumped 31% Since 2019
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]