The COVID-19 pandemic still affecting communities around the world, so it may seem a bad time to start a business.
However, many successful companies have been founded during downturns, recessions, and depressions.
For example, Allstate was started during the Great Depression, and Uber was founded during the Great Recession.
A recent infographic (below) from Business Financing takes a look at those firms and 124 others that were founded in tough economic times.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "126 Successful Businesses Started in Tough Economic Times [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Chief Marketer Survey: The Biggest Marketing Leadership Deficiencies
- 10 Tips for Boosting Employee Engagement and Creating a Happy Workplace
- Great Leaders Don't Buff Out Their Dents! 'You Lead' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Achieve Business Agility: These Four Shifts in Mindset Are a Must
- Creating More-Inclusive Workplaces: Four Key Factors