The COVID-19 pandemic still affecting communities around the world, so it may seem a bad time to start a business.
However, many successful companies have been founded during downturns, recessions, and depressions.
For example, Allstate was started during the Great Depression, and Uber was founded during the Great Recession.
A recent infographic (below) from Business Financing takes a look at those firms and 124 others that were founded in tough economic times.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "126 Successful Businesses Started in Tough Economic Times [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Using Product Management to Bring a Strategic View to Data and AI Ops
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Make Sales and Marketing Relationships Last: Four Lessons From Marriage
- The Top Challenges to Meeting Productivity
- Five Tips for Managing Crisis Communications