The COVID-19 pandemic still affecting communities around the world, so it may seem a bad time to start a business.
However, many successful companies have been founded during downturns, recessions, and depressions.
For example, Allstate was started during the Great Depression, and Uber was founded during the Great Recession.
A recent infographic (below) from Business Financing takes a look at those firms and 124 others that were founded in tough economic times.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "126 Successful Businesses Started in Tough Economic Times [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of One (Or How to Effect Change): Keith Jennings on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]
- Business Agility Is the New Norm. Do You Have What It Takes?