How do Google's search engine results pages (SERPs) change when queries happen on mobile devices versus desktop computers?
Semrush analyzed the mobile and desktop results for the top 50,000 keywords by search volume in its US database.
The researchers found a number of key differences. For example, organic video and image results are more likely to appear on mobile SERPs, whereas Featured Snippets and paid Google Ads are more likely to appear on desktop SERPs.
An infographic (below) lists the differences and similarities between mobile and desktop SERPs.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos