Did you know that 70% of marketers say they are actively investing in content marketing?
Or that Thursday is the most popular day for consuming videos from businesses?
Those are just a couple of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from SalesIntel.
The piece examines 20 key content insights modern marketers should know, and includes data related to video content, podcasts, and blogs.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful