Did you know that 70% of marketers say they are actively investing in content marketing?
Or that Thursday is the most popular day for consuming videos from businesses?
Those are just a couple of the stats covered in an infographic (below) from SalesIntel.
The piece examines 20 key content insights modern marketers should know, and includes data related to video content, podcasts, and blogs.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Technology Content Marketers' Priorities
- Why Timestamping Your Online Content Is So Important
- Content Marketing and Thought Leadership: What's the Difference?