In which countries are people most interested in online ad blocking?
To find out, Surfshark looked at every country’s search volume for the top ad-blocking software relative to its population of Internet users.
The researchers found that people in France dislike online ads the most: There were 579 searches for ad-blocking software per 100,000 Internet users.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 10 countries with the populations that most search for ad-blocking software.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- LinkedIn Ads Myths, Hurdles, and Strategies B2B Marketers Need to Know: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The PPC Power Players: Ad Platforms Making a Big Impact in 2023
- The Top 50 Podcasts in the United States [Infographic]
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Identifying the Best Advertising Strategy for Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- YouTube's Rebound: Ad Revenue Forecasts for 2023-24