Audio marketing today is far different from what it was a few years ago.
Since 2014, AM/FM listening has decreased 9% while all other audio listening has increased 12%.
When developing audio strategies, marketers must now account for digital formats that have been steadily gaining share for years (like podcasts) as well as new platforms on the rise (like Clubhouse).
A recent infographic (below) from Transcription Outsourcing explores the current audio landscape and covers what has and has not changed for audio marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt