Audio marketing today is far different from what it was a few years ago.
Since 2014, AM/FM listening has decreased 9% while all other audio listening has increased 12%.
When developing audio strategies, marketers must now account for digital formats that have been steadily gaining share for years (like podcasts) as well as new platforms on the rise (like Clubhouse).
A recent infographic (below) from Transcription Outsourcing explores the current audio landscape and covers what has and has not changed for audio marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget
- Why B2B Marketers Need to 'Prove It' With a Trust-Building Content Strategy: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]