Some 72% of executives say company culture is key to performance, yet only 32% say their company culture is aligned with their business strategies.
In other words, company culture is not well developed at many organizations despite being viewed as essential to success.
So, how can you level--up your company culture?
An infographic (below) from Ascension Transformation Solutions explores why employees often resist culture change and which areas to invest in in order to drive transformation.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Level-Up Your Company Culture [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Hire a Marketing Agency and Build a Productive Relationship
- Why Job Seekers Are Not Accepting Offers [Infographic]