Some 72% of executives say company culture is key to performance, yet only 32% say their company culture is aligned with their business strategies.
In other words, company culture is not well developed at many organizations despite being viewed as essential to success.
So, how can you level--up your company culture?
An infographic (below) from Ascension Transformation Solutions explores why employees often resist culture change and which areas to invest in in order to drive transformation.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare