Marketers hear all the time that they should embrace personalization.
But what does that mean? How exactly can you deliver more relevant and targeted messaging?
A recent infographic (below) from CleverTap delivers 10 actionable personalization tips that can increase sales and boost customer loyalty.
The piece also explores why personalization is important and looks at what people expect from targeted messaging.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]