Did you know that 70% of search queries contain four words or more?
Or how about that 48% of people are now using voice assistants for general Web searches?
Those are just a couple of the search engine-related stats covered in a recent infographic (below) from Elite Content Marketer and Graphic Rhythm.
The piece explores why search and search engine optimization are vital for brands in 2021, and it looks at keyword, ranking, and backlink trends.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos