Why isn't your brand memorable?
It might be because you're failing to present your brand consistently or because you've failed to develop a unique selling proposition.
A recent infographic (below) from Golden Rule Signs explores these reasons and six others why customers tend to forget brands.
The piece also shares eight steps you can take to make your brand more memorable.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Why Is Your Brand Forgettable? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The 10 Brands People Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2022
- Be Positioned or Get Positioned: Do's and Don'ts for Transforming the Perception of Your Brand
- How a Unified Brand Multiplies ROI [Infographic]
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World: Eric Yaverbaum on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Pillars of B2B Brand Reputation Management
- The Most Commonly Tattooed Brands [Infographic]