Why isn't your brand memorable?
It might be because you're failing to present your brand consistently or because you've failed to develop a unique selling proposition.
A recent infographic (below) from Golden Rule Signs explores these reasons and six others why customers tend to forget brands.
The piece also shares eight steps you can take to make your brand more memorable.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Why Is Your Brand Forgettable? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- A Six-Step Guide to Conducting a Brand Audit [Infographic]
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]