Why isn't your brand memorable?
It might be because you're failing to present your brand consistently or because you've failed to develop a unique selling proposition.
A recent infographic (below) from Golden Rule Signs explores these reasons and six others why customers tend to forget brands.
The piece also shares eight steps you can take to make your brand more memorable.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth