Why isn't your brand memorable?
It might be because you're failing to present your brand consistently or because you've failed to develop a unique selling proposition.
A recent infographic (below) from Golden Rule Signs explores these reasons and six others why customers tend to forget brands.
The piece also shares eight steps you can take to make your brand more memorable.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Why Is Your Brand Forgettable? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- The Power and Value of Brand: Maggie Gross on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2021
- Are Businesses Creating and Using Brand Guidelines?
- Why B2B Branding Is More Important Than Ever
- Objective Product Data: An Underrated Driver of Trust and Storytelling