Image posts tend to garner the most engagement for small and large business accounts on LinkedIn, whereas video posts tend to garner the most engagement for midsize accounts, according to recent research from Social Insider.
The report was based on an analysis of 39,465 posts by businesses on LinkedIn.
An infographic (below) explores highlights from the research, including key engagement benchmarks.
The piece also provides advice for how marketers can boost content engagement on LinkedIn.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "LinkedIn Content Engagement Benchmarks [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach