Image posts tend to garner the most engagement for small and large business accounts on LinkedIn, whereas video posts tend to garner the most engagement for midsize accounts, according to recent research from Social Insider.
The report was based on an analysis of 39,465 posts by businesses on LinkedIn.
An infographic (below) explores highlights from the research, including key engagement benchmarks.
The piece also provides advice for how marketers can boost content engagement on LinkedIn.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "LinkedIn Content Engagement Benchmarks [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]
- The Demographics of 11 Major Social Networks
- On Instagram, Video vs. IGTV Posts: Which Perform Better? [Infographic]
- A Marketer's Guide to Pinterest [Infographic]